Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{Party Inspiration} 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' Birthday Party!

I all but jumped up and down when I saw this party from Hana Lynch Photography...I have been DYING to do a themed birthday party based on a children's book, and 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' happens to be one of my favorite...love...
What I love most about this party is that every little detail was brought to life.  All of the foods the caterpillar eats in the store appeared on the buffet table...
...and how adorable is this cake?!  
Check out the rest of these adorable details below...what a great way to keep these classic stories alive...

And with my career in education, I can only IMAGINE how many stories I could use to design my next party...I've got the itch! =)

Cheers,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment